1. Are too needy - he will chuck the deuces! No man wants someone who needs to be taken care of 24-7. A guy doesn't want a girl who always needs him and can't do anything for herself. You had a life before him so act like you have a life while you are with him. Needing a person too much is draining to them and the relationship.
2. Are surrounded by drama - are you constantly starting petty fights with your man? If you answered yes...get ready-he's about to chuck the deuces! No man or person for that matter wants someone who is constantly fighting them or bringing drama into their lives. It is stressful and unneccesary! Your relationship should be a safe haven from the world and all its crazy problems. Don't turn it into a soap opera!
3. Are insecure - if you don't have confidence in yourself and you don't have trust in your relationship, then you might as well chuck yourself the deuces! Men love a woman who is confident in herself-one who doesn't need anyone's approval but her own. They want a woman who will trust them and have faith in their relationship. So ladies let go of all the baggage of being done wrong and let someone love you right.
4. Compare your relationship to others - *cues deuces by chris brown* if you haven't learned this by now let me say it again. The grass isn't always greener on the other side. What you need to be doing is taking care of your own lawn so that it can be green! Ladies stop comparing your relationship to other relationships. Yeah Tamkea's boo buys her gifts everyday of the week, but ask her how much time he spends with her. Oh and while you're at it ask her to tell you about how he cheats on her! Oh yeah, she neglected to tell you that right? Stop trying to model your relationship after your friends, because chances are you have the best relationship out of all of your friends.
5. Allow your friends to be a part of your relationship - Now this goes hand in hand with number four. Let's see-a relationship often described as a couple only has 2 people in it. You know...couple means 2...not 3, 4, 5, or 6. Ladies stop letting your friends be a part of your relationship. Stop giving them every little detail. Learn to think for yourself. Sure friends are good for advice sometimes, but sometimes is they keyword here. If your man wanted to date your friends, then he wouldn't be with you. Don't let your friends get in your head and tell you how to run your relationship. This might be the quickest way to get the deuces thrown at you.
So there you have it! The quickest ways to ruin a good relationship! Ladies *hangs head* don't let this be you!
We are sure these are not the only reasons that guys chuck the deuces! So share with us what made you leave your last relationship?